Biotechnology Chapter 9 Day 3 Questions
- How does the yeast two-hybrid system work?
- Examine figures 6 and 7 from this paper. Draw each panel and explain the experimental design as well as the interpretation of the co-immunoprecipitation data.
- Experiments are designed to answer questions that researchers have. What type of questions would be answered using an antigen capture immunoassay? A direct immunoassay array?
- In experiments using protein interaction arrays, what types of molecules could “bind to” the spotted proteins?
- Discuss the analogy that networks of metabolites can be compared to city streets.