For Immunology Chapter 9 Day 1
- What role(s) does Nothch1 play in early thymocyte development?
- Draw a thymus (figure 2-6d). Add all of the information from table 9-1 to your drawing.
- Why are thymocytes more likely to develop into αβ T cells than γδ T cells?
- What are some ways in which γδ T cells fall into the innate, rather than adaptive, immunity category?
- Describe the “pre-TCR”. What happens to immature T cells that signal through their pre-TCR? (Include RAG protein levels as you answer this question.)