For Immunology (Chapter 3 Day 1)
- Describe interactions between ligands and receptors. (Use the following words: association constant, dissociation constant, multivalent, affinity, avidity, “On”, “Off”, van der Waals, hydrogen bonds, hydrophobic interactions)
- What is an MTOC? How is an MTOC associated with cytokine concentrations?
- Discuss signal transduction pathways. Who are the main players in these pathways?
- Summarize the take home ideas of the lymphocyte signaling figure on page 70.
- Write a question about a topic from this reading assignment that you think is important, but that Dr. Graff forgot to cover.