Biotechnology Chapter 6 Day 1 Questions
- Compare and contrast antigens and immunogens.
- Draw an antibody and label important parts. Describe the function of each part.
- Draw an antibody that has been digested with papain. How do the heavy and light chain fragments hold together following this cleavage event?
- When are DNA recombination and mRNA splicing relevant to antibody (B cell receptor) expression?
- What are the characteristics of the two cells that are fused together to form a hybridoma?
- What is opsonization and what does it mean?
- How is humanizing an antibody similar to developing CAR-T cells?
- Contrast the mechanism of action for Herceptin and Remicade.